Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I ordered the first Ipace in Andorra, ho is expected someday in October.
It's a Narvik Black with Style 5068 20" black rims and all black interior.
It comes to replace my brand new Audi RS3 (only 4 months)
Can't wait!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cool. So I could be number two. Have you been able to make a test drive? I think it is the only viable option here; I would prefer Tesla for the charging infra outside of Andorra. That is why I haven't decided yet. Hope to see you cruising around soon! Frank

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Frank1972 said:
Cool. So I could be number two. Have you been able to make a test drive? I think it is the only viable option here; I would prefer Tesla for the charging infra outside of Andorra. That is why I haven't decided yet. Hope to see you cruising around soon! Frank
Hi Frank,
I'm glad to meet a fellow citizen here.
I still waiting for my Ipace, ho is scheduled for December delivery, but I got the chance to drove it for about 600Km and I can say that worth to wait for.
I'm not concerned about charging infrastructure, in France is quite well developed and it seams in Spain they are working hard to have a decent network for early 2019.
If you want share impressions, just send me a PM and I will give you my phone number.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ha! Did you get to drive it at the Jaguar store next to the BMW dealer? My motorbike is from there - when I was there last time not a trace of the I pace. Nor of the i3 either mind; one of the BMW guys has an i3s with sport seats, those really hurt your hips and bum! Would prefer the Jag or Audi; the Jag is closer to delivery. Will pm you, always nice.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frank1972 said:
Ha! Did you get to drive it at the Jaguar store next to the BMW dealer? My motorbike is from there - when I was there last time not a trace of the I pace. Nor of the i3 either mind; one of the BMW guys has an i3s with sport seats, those really hurt your hips and bum! Would prefer the Jag or Audi; the Jag is closer to delivery. Will pm you, always nice.
Yes, that one, hey have a demo Ipace since July, so if you wana test it... ;)
Keep in touch.
Joan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Most excellent. I think it is worthwhile to decide quickly; Enega 2018 is running out in November... not sure what will replace it but the subsidy will certainly be less.
Say, I have seen that Garage Costa near La Massana imported a Model X. Not sure about Tesla though. Importing, and no business leasing deal. And - admit it - not as good looking as the Jag.
Tried to pm but that doesn't work for the moment. Next time I am near BMW/Jaguar I will stop! Didn't know they had one. Very surprised- the salespeople seem way more interested in selling something else - anything with a normal engine really. Pity.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frank1972 said:
Most excellent. I think it is worthwhile to decide quickly; Enega 2018 is running out in November... not sure what will replace it but the subsidy will certainly be less.
Say, I have seen that Garage Costa near La Massana imported a Model X. Not sure about Tesla though. Importing, and no business leasing deal. And - admit it - not as good looking as the Jag.
Tried to pm but that doesn't work for the moment. Next time I am near BMW/Jaguar I will stop! Didn't know they had one. Very surprised- the salespeople seem way more interested in selling something else - anything with a normal engine really. Pity.
I send you a PM, but I don't know if that works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.