Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
bluenun said:
Introducing myself...I've not yet ordered an I-Pace but am likely to do so soon. Any idea what the forecast delivery date would be for latecomers such as me?
Welcome to the forum - lots of info to read.

No idee what the delivery timeline would be considering that for existing orders it is not fully clear but certainly would count with March 2019 at the earliest.

Best to ask your dealer and best to ask multiple dealers as delivery time might be quite a bit different depending on the dealer.
Ideally you find a dealer who just had 1 or 2 cancelled orders and that your order can take those production slots.

Do you already know which configuration you will order?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice! There are so many attractive options - I'd say an HSE looks the best. I'm surprised that Jaguar forecasted that the bottom spec model would be the best seller - surely purchasers of premium vehicles usually add options?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
bluenun said:
Thanks for the advice! There are so many attractive options - I'd say an HSE looks the best. I'm surprised that Jaguar forecasted that the bottom spec model would be the best seller - surely purchasers of premium vehicles usually add options?
True but there is a premium to buy Electric car of about €15k - guess Jaguar under estimated the depths of peoples wallet or lease budgets. Certainly for NL there has a much bigger demand than forecasted from 800 to now 3500 and it probably would have been more but there are simply no more production slots.

For the Dutch company car drivers there is a huge fiscal benefit that also drives most to absolutely max their lease budgets with available options. For a BEV car you pay approx €50 per month in company car income tax for each €30,000 value of the car. For an ICE or PHEV car that ratio is €50 per month for ech €5,500 of car value.
So to go from bare bone base I-pace S to full trim all options HSE just cost the driver €50 per month more.

From 2019 the fiscal rules change then only the first €50k gets reduced tax but for anything above €50k it is the same rate as ICE or PHEV so to go from base S to full options HSE in 2019 cost the driver €250 per month extra - a BIG difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.