Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And yet the next introduction from NL. I'm Hessel and I'm a tax-advisor from Holland.The last five years I've driven a VolvoV60 PHEV. Before that there were several other Volvo's. Never driven a jaguar before. The first one ever was a E-pace from the dealer in January this year...

Anyway, at the end of this year the tax-rebates for the V60 are over. And because I don't want to pay to much taxes :D I have taken a reservation for the I-pace late 2017. I've never had a Jaguar so this is quite a leap for us. I must say, the I-pace has surprised me a lot so far. I've seen it at the secret reveal in February here in Holland. And I've been to Geneva to make a decision to buy an I-pace or the new V60. The tax benefits here in Holland makes the I-pace in full trim cheaper then a T5 V60. And I like the electric drive a lot. So, having experience with the PHEV and its electric infrastructure I've ordered a First Edition in Corris Grey with a complete Light Oyster interior. For the wheels I've stayed with the 20". Now the long wait is beginning. Wish you all a nice wait the next months.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts