Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I dipped my toe in the EV waters by running a PHEV for the past 3 1/2 years, which has given me the confidence to go the whole hog. I put my deposit down in Nov 2016, so hopefully should be towards the front of the queue :!: :!: :D

Excited to see the specs in a recent post on here ..... now I just need to know the price ..... although perhaps not knowing JLR's penchant for premium pricing :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are you based in the U.K...If so think you will be quite up the production queue..Still wanting to know what the starting price is and if the £60k expected starting price is pre or post £4,500 government incentive..if post I may need to trim down those options requirements..

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, UK-based (north-west).

The specs. posted by Anders72 make for interesting reading. The first edition with wheel options looks like a nice to have, but won't be cheap. The SE looks a bit poverty spec (and still won't be cheap!). The HSE might be the best compromise, but as you say, it all depends on the affordability (which involves consideration of price, government incentives, depreciation etc.).

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think the PHEV is a good introduction and certainly helps rid yourself of the fear of the unknown!

Hopefully not long until the pricing is finalised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts