Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Do you know how Jaguar has solved extended warranty in different countries? Where I live, my dealer claims that Jaguar is not at all willing to extend warranty after three years. My car has been total horror for the past two years (out of 3) and been in for repair for more than 4 months in total.

I do not wanna drive this car a mile more without extended warranty. Could you confirm different form of extended warranties where you live?

·
Registered
400 Posts
new I-Pace has 5 years warranty in Finland. Old had 3 years but I got third party insurance "warranty" for my I-Pace for 2 years after factory warranty run out.

Reactions: Hgt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new I-Pace has 5 years warranty in Finland. Old had 3 years but I got third party insurance "warranty" for my I-Pace for 2 years after factory warranty run out.
Thanks, I'm not even able to get 2 years more from third party here and neither from the dealer although I have offered to pay for that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about It, Fr, De, Es, Ne ETC? Is my country the only one in Europe where it is not possible to get extended warranty?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Austria: 2 years (rather expensive) third party insurance warranty extension was possible at the dealer. The contract contains a lot of clauses and terms but the dealer assured that in most (uncovered) cases JLR will a least offer a goodwill solution if insured. Better than nothing because my car needed more than 10 visits with major repairs at the dealer the first 3 years.

Reactions: Hgt
1 - 6 of 6 Posts