Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be one of the first I-Pace drivers in Denmark.
It my second "english car" The first is a Triumph TR6 with Electric overdrive 1973.
Ordered model S Corris Grey (Tax and vat still High in dk)
Powered Tailgate/Bootlid Opening
Drive Pack
Power Mirror
10-Way hestes electric memory front seats
Ebony grained leather seats with Ebony interior
Panorama Roof

Clever box charger

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Oholm said:
Will be one of the first I-Pace drivers in Denmark.
It my second "english car" The first is a Triumph TR6 with Electric overdrive 1973.
Ordered model S Corris Grey (Tax and vat still High in dk)
Powered Tailgate/Bootlid Opening
Drive Pack
Power Mirror
10-Way hestes electric memory front seats
Ebony grained leather seats with Ebony interior
Panorama Roof

Clever box charger
Congratulations Oholm and welcome to this forum - did you get any info about production or delivery date?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Oholm

Congratulations!
If budget allows I would suggest: ColdClimate pack / heated steering wheel
I know, you can't imagine in this weather (about 30 C overhere, I suppose almost the same in Denmark..), but during winter time a heated steering wheel, heated front-screen will draw much less power from the battery than heating the whole cabin.
I suppose it will add to your range and to your comfort..

And.. which weels?

Bart

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for you advice, will try to add it to my booking from May. Weels is standard weels, think I will buy a set of 20" and use the standard wheels for Winther tyres.
It seems the goverment will change the tax again for Electric cars in Denmark. Now 20% tax + 25% vat. 40% from newyear - 10000kr + 25% vat. You never now what will happen, I think Audi and Mercedes has done some lobby.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oholm said:
Thank you for you advice, will try to add it to my booking from May. Weels is standard weels, think I will buy a set of 20" and use the standard wheels for Winther tyres.
It seems the goverment will change the tax again for Electric cars in Denmark. Now 20% tax + 25% vat. 40% from newyear - 10000kr + 25% vat. You never now what will happen, I think Audi and Mercedes has done some lobby.
Are you paying higher taxes in Denmark on EV than on any car else?
Am I right understanding what you wrote: that buying an EV of price X (taxes non included), you end up paying X * 1.2 * 1.25 ? So 100.000 becomes 150.000 ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the moment the tax for ev is 20%, it will increase to 40% from 2019. Maybe the corverment will do some change before, because 40% tax will kill ev sale in DK + aditional 25% vat. In 2015 ev was taxfree, Tesla sold a lot of cars this year in dk.
The tax for a petrol or gasoline car is 85% to 150%.

The listprice for an I-pace S in dk is 740.000dkr or 100.000Eu for a car with metalcolour. First edition Cost 988.800dkr
A Audi A4 or mercedes C cass Costa around 500.000kr in dk.

There for you se a lot old cars of C1 an VW up in Denmark.
Never mind. Life is good in DK and the weather is around 25 to 30degrees for more than one month now. We will go to Malaga to cool down this evening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts