Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I-Pacers!

Ordered my HSE I-Pace 8th of Mars in the color Firenze Red with Black Pack, 22" summer rims (Style 5056), and a lot of extra equipment. :cool:
So far my build is 20/7, coming to Norway 18/8 and with delivery date 6/9-18. Soooo looking forward to it!!

My two last cars was from 2012-2015 a beautiful Passat CC (Fluid Brown) that i sold because of all the "bad Diesel talk", and i wanted some of my money back before prices starting to go down because of this. 2015 i bought Audi A3 E-tron, plug in hybrid. This also was a good, nice and quick car with 204 hp when the electric and gasoline motor working together. That car convinced me going all the way to the car electrification. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Jag-Pace,

Interesting to see that you have exact dates for production, transport and delivery. Suggest there really a planning exists!
The dutch dealers tell me they don't have this information. Ordered mine HSE two weeks ago, delivery "could be October/November".
Strange isn't it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi dr.tube,

First when i ordered the I-Pace i didn't have these dates, just September/Oktober. But today when i did som changes in my order, these dates was stated in my updated order details document. My seller still pointed out that the dates probably wasn't 100% accurate, but that my car was planed going in to production 20/7. So just have to see what happens, but have no doubt in mind that Jaguar has a good delivery plan and that you soon will get these dates for your amazing I-Pace... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts