Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Dave from North-East U.K.

I love many different cars of different types from many manufacturers from TVR and Caterham to Audi.

I've driven a couple of EVs from Leaf and Audi A3 Etron to a Tesla Model S P100D and find them great. The Tesla acceleration was mind-blowing.

The I-Pace is the first I've seen to have great styling inside and out combined with the performance and a range to make my daily travels a piece of cake, and occasional long trips look very feasible. Let's hope the charging infrastructure continues to improve, which I'm sure it will.

I paid my deposit a while ago and I'm about 6th at my local dealer.

I'm off to Frankfurt Motor Show next month and hoping to see the concept, or with fingers crossed, the production I-Pace. I've had my 5 year old Audi A8 for three years, so it's looking like it'll morph into an I-Pace next year. 馃槉

If you haven't discovered the YouTube series called "Fully Charged" and you're interested in EVs, go take a look.

Administrator
Welcome to the forum Dave.
Unfortunately I'm not at Frankfurt so would love to hear what you think and see any pictures if you get to see (hopefully the production) I-Pace there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.