Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

We have Caesium Blue HSE on order, with delivery scheduled in the week of 19 December. We are selling our Tesla Model S which will be nearly 5 years old by then. We are EV converts for regular driving and really enjoy the silence and torque of the EV. We like the (slightly) smaller footprint of the I-Pace, the cool looks and the apparent high-quality interior, but must express some concern about the infotainment (really a Tesla strong suit) and hope that the Jag's batteries will hold up as well as the Tesla's have (degradation-wise). We chose the Jag also because it is significantly more affordable than the latest Teslas (which are an old model meanwhile), the Model 3 will not arrive before 2018 (if ever...?), and the fact that Tesla's service has seriously deteriorated over the past 18 months (was way above traditional premium brand treatment, now has slumped to worst in class). Growing pains, probably, but still...

So, we are really lookig forward to receiving our new car. And of course to all real user experiences which we hope will be posted up here soon!

Ciao Kevin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi and welcome, I was also more of less waiting for a Model 3 but after more then 2 years I think it won't be available till 2020 (since there is a waiting list). Very happy with my iPace which is scheduled for 29 December. And lets indeed share our experience!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.