Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody doesn't mind sharing, how much deposit were you asked to pay at the time of making your order ?

I'm especially interested in those buying in NL, and if there is a big variation between different dealers (or even at the same dealer).

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very odd..... was about to place order today and after completing the order form the salesperson said it's a 25% deposit (and that it was non negotiable)
Still want to buy but no way i'm leaving that sort of money in somebody else's bank account for no good reason....
I'm giving the Sales Manager a call tomorrow to check out what's going on..... doesn't make any sense at all

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
No deposit and free cancelation if not delivered in 2018

·
Registered
179 Posts
No deposit and cancellation when not registered in 2018 (NL).

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
think you're mostly 2018 "0% Bijtelling" deliveries.
I'm not.
I wonder if they're trying to lock in 2019 buyers to protect against the onslaught from Audi etc. to stop people switching at the last minute.......

·
Registered
335 Posts
no deposit at all. Order in april, no pre-order

Delivery expected at end of november, with lot of over-promise and under-deliver with regard to delivery / delay
No company-car or lease

·
Registered
65 Posts
No deposit, ordered in may. If not delivered in 2018 free cancellation. No lease, but bought myself. Dealer is Cito in Eindhoven.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Maybe dealer has cash problems. My dealer told that they could not pre-finance the large amount of lease cars. Around 100 cars for this dealer and lease companies paying two weeks after delivery means a serious cash flow challenge... They were in contact with a bank for this issue. Maybe your dealer is trying to find some cash in the deposits...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
My dealer couldn't even deduct the 6k € EV bonus from the price. It's to me to ask to french administration after delivery ...
Poor dealer. They sell Volvo, range rover and jaguar but no cash ...

·
Registered
191 Posts
10% of the cars price at Austrian Jag dealer, order is placed when the money arrives at the dealers account

1 - 20 of 22 Posts