Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing my family for the fact that we are going to get a new car.

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

In my current car the backseat has been through some hardships, wet shoes on the back seat, a bottle of water leaked in the car safety seat, and all the water ended up on the backseat.

Accidents will happen, even if the car is great and electric. Do we have any smart ideas here, how can I have children in the car, without sacrificing the backseat?

The car will be a First Edition, and if I am not wrong the back seat will be ventilated, is it safe to put something on there that is water resistant, and does not breathe?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rear seats are heated not cooled. @pow, you could get one of those protection covers that you put underneath the child seat that protects both the seat cushion from the child seat scuffing it and the rear seat backrest from dirty shoes soiling it.
That picture you posted hurts my eyes ;);) get a protection asap.

·
Registered
185 Posts
There is a cover that protects both the rear seats and the front seat backs plus the door cards for the full "I've had a great day in the woods" protection.
Its called "Protective Second Row Seat Cover" ……. its in the" Jaguar Gear" section on the configurator

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blackseries said:
……. its in the" Jaguar Gear" section on the configurator
for reasons unknown the configurator for my country does not include the 'Jaguar gear' section. I can only see the extra goodies by swapping to the UK site. I'd guess the OP's configurator has also been 'nerfed'.

I mean .. if jaguar do not want me to get caught up in the buzz of buying a new car just simply excluding the entire gear section will do the trick :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.