Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 HSE Silicon Silver with the F-Type interior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so after 6 months I can make up a balance of owning an I-Pace as a family car and as great as it is, I was wondering how others experience it.

What to do with the two large kicking targets , formally known as the rear A/C control knobs/ is there a cover available?

Instead of using (my wife's) cut up yoga mats I would like to hear your recommendation for a proper rear seat cover to protect the ventilated leather against sharp plastic child seats.

And while I am here, can't help asking for decent I-Pace toys to play with (I only found the tiny 1:43 model)

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

bedankt ! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I’m about to try this. Will let you know if it is successful.
I had two of those (I mean the exact ones) on my BMW, they were quite good.

I didn't put them on the I-Pace, firstly because they were beige and the I-Pace seats are black and secondly because we had since migrated to booster seats which don't really put a lot of pressure on the car seat like the ERF seats do.

·
Registered
2018 HSE Silicon Silver with the F-Type interior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestion :)

I am crafting something from rubber to fit around the giant knobs on the rear airco

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi so after 6 months I can make up a balance of owning an I-Pace as a family car and as great as it is, I was wondering how others experience it.

What to do with the two large kicking targets , formally known as the rear A/C control knobs/ is there a cover available?

Instead of using (my wife's) cut up yoga mats I would like to hear your recommendation for a proper rear seat cover to protect the ventilated leather against sharp plastic child seats.

And while I am here, can't help asking for decent I-Pace toys to play with (I only found the tiny 1:43 model)

View attachment 7446
bedankt ! :)
Airfix do a quick kit, a bit like lego.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response. The item I mentioned earlier was out of stock and has only just arrived. After initially thinking it wasn't suitable I actually like it now. It is in two pieces base and back which velcro together. At first glance it looked greyer than I was expecting but in fact, for me. it goes well with the cream interior. Some photos include which I hope help. It's only just unfolded in the first photo, hence the slight dents in the side, but I'm sure that will disappear. I like the slight lip on the base. It feels like decent quality.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Vehicle White Automotive design Plant Grey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts