Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - the standard "i-pace black" (not the HSE Black) looks like it does not have the lower touchscreen as standard but does show the lower display in the configurator - how does that work? Is is display only and the button are elsewhere?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi - the standard "i-pace black" (not the HSE Black) looks like it does not have the lower touchscreen as standard but does show the lower display in the configurator - how does that work? Is is display only and the button are elsewhere?
You are correct - the configurator is showing you the lower display with the Option Added - I fell foul of this recently when my iPace Black (SE) was delivered only to find that the lower touch screen was not as per the configurator - I reported this to the dealer who admitted that the Configurator was misleading and then offered me other incentives not to cancel my order which I didn't in the end.

Just to clarify, the full featured touch display is an option of the SE Black but is standard on the HSE. I'd be interested to know how may other people have had this issue ...

·
Registered
153 Posts
As an owner of an almost three year old SE with a lower touch screen, I was in the dealers last week thinking of ordering a replacement and deciding whether to go for an SE or an HSE. I looked at an SE without the touch screen and actually I'm not convinced that the touch screen adds much in terms of either looks or functionality.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the none touch screen if I am honest and may request if it can be deleted on my HSE order. I am all for screens if there is a point to them, but in this case I'd rather have the buttons. There can be too much "screen" whilst driving IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts