Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
29th Nov 2018 .....I've been told by my local dealer that Jaguar is not accepting any more orders for the First Edition..... does anyone know if this is correct or is he just trying to sell the showroom I Pace?

·
Registered
2 Posts
@baz99...I had the same issue when I ordered my FE at the beginning of November because FE only available on MY19 config and dealer can only order new MY20 configs now. Some dealers have production slots for demos on MY19 FE pre-booked which they can allocate to customers and amend for you but most of them have already locked in their slots so they can't amend them anymore.
I was lucky my dealer could amend the config for me but another dealer I spoke to had already locked in their demo config and couldn't change it.
Great thing about getting the demo your dealer already has is you won't have to wait 3-4 months but maybe the spec is not perfect you? You can ring around the dealers to see if they can amend or have the FE spec you want already on order/in showroom or checkout autotrader like @MEO says or build an MY20 HSE to match the FE.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the detailed reply. I'm not in a hurry to take delivery but wondered if I can still order a new build FE for delivery next year, Have Jaguar stopped manufacturing FE?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts