Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the concept car are making its way around Europe. The reservations holders in Norway will be invited to a private viewing of the car from 19-21 June. The car will be placed at Astrup Fearnely museum in Oslo. It is not yet known if other people than those holding a reservation will be able to view the car. My guess is that it will be open for the general public also since they have stated it will be shown in this rather well known museum.

G

·
Waiting in hope for a close-up viewing in the UK, but, of those invited in NL, Norway, and elsewhere, can anybody let me know if the pattern is for viewing by depositor + 1 guest? Not sure how I am going to break it to my wife that I have put down the deposit :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw the I-Pace in Oslo. The car looks way better in real life than on photos.

Navigation, the 3 screens, 4G and backup camera will be standard on all cars.

Some of the extra options are: different leather/interior variants, 20&22 inch wheels (18 is standard), 360 camera, glass roof, head up display, upgraded stereo, animated turn indicators, lighted Jaguar logo etc.

Price list with all options and prices will be available Q1/Q2 2018.

Production model will not be ready for Frankfurt in september.

·
Registered
46 Posts
mjc said:
Waiting in hope for a close-up viewing in the UK, but, of those invited in NL, Norway, and elsewhere, can anybody let me know if the pattern is for viewing by depositor + 1 guest? Not sure how I am going to break it to my wife that I have put down the deposit :)
I hope you don't mind me asking what is the deposit?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Porsche were happy with a Letter of Intent before the Macan was launched, they only asked for the £3,000 deposit when final spec and price had been announced.
I've paid a deposit of £500 for the I-Pace in the UK

·
Registered
12 Posts
anders72 said:
I saw the I-Pace in Oslo. The car looks way better in real life than on photos.
I thought the one going around was the I-Pace concept?
the photon red paint was impeccable, but the glowing logo was a bit cheesy to me.

I've read this article from autocar back in December last year,
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/day-jaguars-design-director-ian-callum
while going through the gallery, I found this photo.
Clothing Tire Wheel Suit trousers Vehicle

the headlight elements are more inline with the one found on current jags,
and now sports a larger space on its side, which in present models exhibits the leaper.
Also, both wiper blades and the front parking sensors are now present,
as they were absent from the concept.
Automotive parking light Grille Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

I'd thought the production model would be ready in September,
cause the article was posted last year, and it already looked production ready.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.