Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
I have always wanted to know how regen feels on snow! If set to high does it help you slow down on snow packed roads? Any advise on the best settings for snow and ice covered roads?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have always wanted to know how regen feels on snow! If set to high does it help you slow down on snow packed roads? Any advise on the best settings for snow and ice covered roads?
I use regen on high setting and TC off. Perfect for balancing the weight on the car when driving active when it鈥檚 slippery. I use studless tires, so on ice you have to be careful or you loose grip easely when lifting to much. On snow that is no problem. The balance on this car is just beautiful. When wife is in the car I use comfort mode and you really have to be stupid to mess up. That winter program have I not tried. With proper winter tires the I-pace is like a tank.馃榿

Registered

Registered
With low regen there is no problem it鈥檚 similar to engine braking on an ICE, high regen be careful lifting off the accelerator if it鈥檚 very icy.

Registered
I spent a full day on ice track up in the mountain around Montreal in January, with a teacher. We learnt who to do "donut" on ice, slalom, avoid obstacle, break securely, etc... A LOT OF FUN !!!
I remember on that day, the ambient temp was -34c....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts