Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On way to Bluewater tomorrow to view I-pace in the flesh.
Anyone else going? Or know where it's on show?

Any requests for specific pics or details?

Ordered mine on 6th March, HSE corris grey, 22" wheels , black pack, panoramic roof, red leather and privacy glass.

Still concerned over lack of confirmation of £4,500 gov EV reduction. Also insurance group still to be defined as is company link to fitting of wall unit for home charging.
Any news greatly appreciated..... &#x1f91e-1f3fc;

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re the Government grant, I received this from my dealer in the week...

I just wanted to share with you an extract from the Jaguar Quarter Two Finance Campaign regarding the OLEV:

OLEV Grant

Grants are available to help with the initial purchase cost of plug-in vehicles such as the New Jaguar I-PACE, linked to carbon dioxide emissions and zero-emission range. The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) is responsible for these grants. The following grants are currently available in the UK: 35% of the cost of a car, up to a maximum of £4,500.

The OLEV maintains the list of eligible vehicles as well as full details of categories and the subsidies available. The grant is deducted from the retail price when an eligible vehicle is purchased, so there is no need for customers to pay the full retail price and then reclaim the benefit.

An OLEV Grant application is in progress to support New Jaguar I-PACE sales. A further communication will follow in late April / early May outlining the sales process and how to share details of applicable OLEV Grants with our customers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just seen the new ipace in Bluewater yesterday. There was another display elsewhere of the F pace and E pace. It's clear that the interior finish on the ipace is in a completely different League. Also the overall shape is particularly pleasing in the flesh. Have placed an order for a first edition. Having read the reviews I will certainly go for the smaller wheels as I think the ride quality will be much better.
In a nutshell it's a beautiful looking car another thing that I learnt was that Jaguar are guaranteeing the batteries and will replace them at 8 years for free to the point where 80% of the original capacity is renewed. I think this is because they are so confident that the batteries will not degrade be on this by that time they are also very keen to maintain residuals[/i
Here's another consideration about wheels going down a size will probably increase Range by 10 to 15% there's a lot of information about this on the web where studies have been done on Golfs with various wheel size and also on tesla's own site. Might be an argument for going with the 18 in although perhaps less attractive than mileage may be useful

1 - 6 of 6 Posts