Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found 2 sites with registration information of I-PACE's:

The Netherlands; https://www.rdwdata.nl/merken/jaguar/i-pace
https://kenteken.tv/hoeveelzijnernog.php?merk=JAGUAR&merk2=&voertuigsoort=Alles&filter=I-PACE

Norway: http://www.itanywhere.no/E-reg.php?car=Jaguar%20I-pace&mnd=%25&year=2018

Please add if you have found some more! :cool:

Edit:
I've created an visual report for the registrations in the Netherlands in PowerBI with data straight from the vehicle registration (RDW):
https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiOWE4NmIyMTItYzhkMi00NWUzLTk2ZmMtYzAxMjMwMDJjMmRlIiwidCI6ImNhYmQyZWMyLTY4ZTctNDZkNS1hYjA2LTM0MGIyMTJhZDBjMiIsImMiOjh9
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Correction on NL registration - checking several plates on www.rdw.nl there are about 40 pre-production cars (registered before August) and 20 possible customer deliveries although some with ??? like no APK date.

By the way all I-pace are registered as "stationwagen" :( :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated first post with an interactive report of the registrations in the Netherlands
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
DutchTom said:
Updated first post with an interactive report of the registrations in the Netherlands
That's nice! Also great you added the price, I was expecting only FE cars, the oposite seems true... there is hope :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
DutchTom said:
Updated first post with an interactive report of the registrations in the Netherlands
Brilliant Thank you - very interesting to see - curious from which day the customer deliveries started. I guess the license plates starting with TN are all customer deliveries.
Also a few odd first entering dates, license plate TB-044-N is 14th of September while TB-045-N is 29th of June. The first 8 are for sure Portugal cars.

With shows most to be high level HSE orders, followed by FE but also 2 nearly base S versions with just 3-4k of options. Base S with no options at all would have fiscal value of €78,990 (+€1,340 delivery cost = €80,330 configurator price).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Jelle,
It is not odd, in NL the date of registration counts for personal vehicles, so the TB-044-N and som other TB-..-N cars were not registrated on a customers name.
Why?
Could be that they stayed in the showroom or had to wait for software updates before they could be delivered to the customers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
:( :shock: :?: no new I-pace registered in NL yesterday nor today - would have expected I-pace registrations to really take off.

Ignoring the 40 demo/dealer cars so far only 19 delivered to customer thus leaving 3,481 to be delivered in 75 days (Monday - Saturday excluding public holidays) - that is more than 46 per day :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
I did get mail today for joining Jaguar Club
Logging in and looking in my profile i saw the chassisnr (VIN-nr). So does did mean the car is produced? Orderdate was somewhere in March
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Jelle v/d Meer said:
:( :shock: :?: no new I-pace registered in NL yesterday nor today - would have expected I-pace registrations to really take off.

Ignoring the 40 demo/dealer cars so far only 19 delivered to customer thus leaving 3,481 to be delivered in 75 days (Monday - Saturday excluding public holidays) - that is more than 46 per day :?
I guess the underlying database has not yet been refreshed. And yes, it will be busy at the Jaguar dealers. Although I've also heard that some companies let the Kona be delivered by trucks, 60 at once.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
mca2 said:
Jelle v/d Meer said:
:( :shock: :?: no new I-pace registered in NL yesterday nor today - would have expected I-pace registrations to really take off.

Ignoring the 40 demo/dealer cars so far only 19 delivered to customer thus leaving 3,481 to be delivered in 75 days (Monday - Saturday excluding public holidays) - that is more than 46 per day :?
I guess the underlying database has not yet been refreshed. And yes, it will be busy at the Jaguar dealers. Although I've also heard that some companies let the Kona be delivered by trucks, 60 at once.
I Think it also has something to do with a few people (also on this forum), who were supposed to get their car already in September. But these cars got postponed until 3rd week of October. Waiting is so much longer is you think you are nearly there yet, bu aren't :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mca2 said:
I guess the underlying database has not yet been refreshed. And yes, it will be busy at the Jaguar dealers. Although I've also heard that some companies let the Kona be delivered by trucks, 60 at once.
The report will be refreshed twice a day, 8.00 and 13.00 GMT+1. So there aren't any cars registred for today ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
DutchTom said:
mca2 said:
I guess the underlying database has not yet been refreshed. And yes, it will be busy at the Jaguar dealers. Although I've also heard that some companies let the Kona be delivered by trucks, 60 at once.
The report will be refreshed twice a day, 8.00 and 13.00 GMT+1. So there aren't any cars registred for today ;-)
Ah good to know. So maybe more companies are delivering the Jaguars by the truckload ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
DutchTom said:
We have 9 new dutch registrations! :cool:
:D :cool: more chance to spot 1 in the wild :lol:
There then does seem to be a delay with RDW output or the website being updated as some show 3rd of October but these didn't show yet till this morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My guess is the RDW output, the report refreshes directly from the RDW, at 8.00 and 13.00 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Apparently deliveries are being made. My dealer told me today that in the next 2 weeks about 20 are cars should arrive
 
1 - 20 of 233 Posts
Top