Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thought I'd get the video gallery ball rolling!

Here's Mat Watson from Carwow - his reviews are always worth a watch. I doubt we'll be looking at any dealer discounts for a while yet though!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another good video - a bit long but you can get a good sense of the car driving, acceleration and the sound simulation modes in Calm and Dynamic settings.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And we can't leave out Kryten...a prototype drive but still interesting - especially his reaction to the test driver accelerating 😁

·
Registered
478 Posts
This is not strictly about the I-Pace but it includes an interesting detailed comparison of the infotainment system in the F-Pace and the Velar. Since the system in the I-Pace is very similar to that in the Velar I think it's well worth watching.

The discussion of infotainment starts just about 7 minutes in.
They also give 10/10 to the retracting door handles on the Velar, criticise the cup holders and lane keeping system on both cars.

·
Registered
478 Posts
An old video related to a ride in a prototype but it highlights why an EV is likely to appeal to petrol heads and is worth watching just for that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In Japanese, but shows a display car with 20" wheels in detail for those with the
22" vs 20" wheel dilemma (myself included!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A few short clips from what looks like dealer training

Edit - Yep Training in Faro, Portugal.

The 'interstate' video shows the IPace accelerating with the 'Millenium Falcon' engine AKA dynamic sound enabled :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
@IpaceUK: Amazing videos, thanks for sharing! :)

1 - 20 of 226 Posts