Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody using the in control apps yet? The connection is interrupted or disconnecting frequently. Resulting in a weird control of Spotify. E.g. playing an album, connection lost, album keeps playing. But when reconnecting with Spotify and selecting the album again a new song starts randomly.

And no, it is not because of a malfunctioning cable :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I just launched it but didn't really try. I use Deezer directly in the media'
Does anyone know how to add playlists files on usb music ? My M3U files doesn't work anymore as it was 8n my Audi.

·
Registered
179 Posts
pivoking said:
Anybody using the in control apps yet? The connection is interrupted or disconnecting frequently. Resulting in a weird control of Spotify. E.g. playing an album, connection lost, album keeps playing. But when reconnecting with Spotify and selecting the album again a new song starts randomly.

I use InControl apps but I can not find any advantage in using that compared with CarPlay. I do not have any disconnections.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DrPhil said:
pivoking said:

I use InControl apps but I can not find any advantage in using that compared with CarPlay. I do not have any disconnections.
I don't have car play because I have a Samsung, so Android auto. For the first time, I am encountering problems with my Android. Android car is not supported in NL. Got it running though but not impressed. In control apps (I.e. spotify) has a better looking interface.
And you are right, if you have car play or Android auto, the in control apps should/ could be redundant. But for now I prefer it above Android auto, except for the connecting issues. Seems like jlr cut some corners here. Or my Samsung is to blame , but that really would be a first in my case.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Evening,
I have used In Control Apps without much issue. 90% of the time had 4G coverage so don't know if that helps.
Regards.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nipri said:
Evening,
I have used In Control Apps without much issue. 90% of the time had 4G coverage so don't know if that helps.
Regards.
Thanks! Coverage should not be the issue. It really states that it is not available after a certain amount of time of running. If i then choose: try again, it fires up again. While the music just keeps playing. After the restart and then selecting the same album it suddenly jumps to another song.
So perhaps it is my phone and not the Jag! Very odd and unfortunate because it is a promising feature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts