Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

In Control Remote

953 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Goldjag 
#1 ·
i was just getting down to enjoy the new motor after three home visits from Jag Assistance and a Battery Inverter fitted over 17 days in Williams Landrover Manchester and now the famous InControl App is misbehaving. Journey Data is locked on Wednesday 4th and nothing recorded since. The previous notification about charging status during home charging has also vanished. i was told by Jaguar Customer Service this is usually caused when software needs updating in the car and told me to check this out so i discovered there is no section in settings in the car about updating any software. i have now been asked by them to send all four pages of the V5C ot prove i am the rightful owner before they can provide further help.

have tried uninstalling and downloading replacement from play store but although the app recognises all the details of the car it has still locked out the items i need

i object to scanning and e-mailing proof of purchase when Jaguar must have records of this data so appreciate it if anybody has the magic bullet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.