Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

In Control renewal

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  danpaul5205 
#1 ·
I purchased an additional 3 years of incontrol touch pro, but when in the car it tells me my licence has expired. The car is within a good mobile signal and the maps are up to date on the usb drive.

I can no longer access the live features of the system, eg traffic etc? I am correctly logged in while in the car, it just says licence expired yet my incontrol login clearly shows I have an active subscription.

I've emailed Jag CRC but no reply, can't find any other way to contact from the jaguar.here site.

#2 ·
3 days later and Jag crc get back to me to tell me to buy the update, despite me sending screen shots of the receipt, and the active subscription in the web site. re sent them the screen grabs and no reply. Not impressed.

#3 ·
Any one able to make any sense out of this reply from Jaguar? Surely if I delete the account I will delete the fact I have paid for the extension?

"Can you confirm that you registered your navigation licence profile/account in the vehicle and not on a laptop or pc.

If the account was registered on a pc or laptop you will need to delete the profile/account on the pc or lap top and registered in the vehicle, once registered you can go through the purchase process on a laptop or pc."

#4 ·
wow that's classic IT double dutch worthy of a monte python sketch! Makes no sense at all - it might be a pain but i would recommend getting someone on the phone.. or get your nice dealer to call on your behalf. As I will be going through this at the end of year any tips appreciated..

#6 ·
Just an update with closure on this if anyone has the same issue in the future. I deleted my profile in the car navigation settings. Re entered with the same details and on returning after work all is now fixed with the new dates for the connected app etc. No need to delete anything on the laptop or pc as Jag suggested.

I got no further reply from Jag after my questions back to them yesterday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.