1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My i-Pace 2020 now does those the following:

Disabled Software updates
Font Rectangle Screenshot Electronic device Display device

The large fan under the hood now spins up loudly when my level 2 charger is plugged in

The doors auto-lock - they used to not do that in the garage during any activity. Now every activity the car lights turn off (as expected) and the doors lock 15 seconds later.

I have not done anything other than update the phone and try to manage the car with the new app.
I have opened a ticket with Jaguar USA, but in case anyone else has these problems, or if you have others...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just an update for anyone that might see the same issue. I had more time to test everything out.

When I get back from a trip and pull into the garage, the doors stay unlocked for eternity. That is normal behavior.
When I then use the new app to lock the car, then unlock it, the car auto-locks if I don't get in it. This takes about 30 seconds.
If I then use my keys to unlock it, it will auto-lock the car after 30 seconds.
So to get expected behavior when I get home, I won't use the lock feature within the app.

The fan still comes on when I plug it in. I am not sure if that is related to the next discovery.

My software screen came back to life and I could see the version and check for updates. So weird!
Font Gadget Screenshot Display device Multimedia

Anyways, 2 of the issues have either resolved itself or I found a workaround for.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Are you sure your I-Pace is a MY22? Because according to the picture you posted it looks like it has Touch Duo Pro has IMC and therefore it could either a MY19 o MY20. Later models have Pivi Pro.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine (MY20) has always auto-locked if I don't open one of the doors within 30 seconds. Fan behaviour when charging also sounds just like mine, and varies depending on both battery and ambient temperature.

Reactions: elbocko
1 - 6 of 6 Posts