Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I read a comment elsewhere that the charging cradle isn't compatible with iPhone X. Does anyone have any info on this? I did a search but failed to find any results (particularly difficult as the forum search ignores the "x" in the search). I have ordered a FE and added the charging dock but I have an X which would make it useless. Anyone know what the issue is? I assume CarPlay works fine?

Any help and info greatly appreciated as my deadline for changes is in 5 days.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Same here: cable works fine for me. No need for a cradle

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think everyone is missing the point so far. I'm not asking whether a cable works. I know a cable works. I'm asking specifically whether the charging dock which is available as an optional extra works with the iPhone X. I have ordered an ipace with the cradle but it's pointless if the X doesn't work with it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I will be getting mine J9C3880 this week & will let you know.
Bought it online for £77.41 including VAT!
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's most odd. The X has been out for a while now and you'd think it might be popular amongst the people who shop for ipaces. Just looking at that picture, is the cradle removable, or do you permanently lose a cup holder?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.