Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
D762466C said:
Sorry Electric Beagle, I'd assumed that when you referred to "modules" you meant hardware.

If we are talking about just software then it's puzzling. 2.1.0a installed and ran perfectly.

This new version (2.1.0b,c,d,e?) downloaded but didn't and won't install. However, the very act of "failing to install" seems to have caused damage. It would be nice to just Restore 2.1.0a.

I've repeated this in the JLR Public Relations area but I don't expect any response.
There are two sets of software in play in the car as I understand it, there is the overall control system lets call it Pivi although it is a bit more than that and then there are a series of modules controlling specific functions (e.g. battery management and charging).

The top level is like your Windows update, the lower level is like the drivers and bios on your laptop. It is all software but it is very different levels of software and may update at different times.

You should kick off a case directly with JLR Customer Support rather than expect them to respond here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Sorry to resurrect this topic but it appears to be the most relevant to my issues:

I have just acquired a December 2020 I-Pace HSE which has the following problems:

1. Cannot create a profile - the NEXT button doesn't work.
2. Adaptive cruise control won't switch on.
3. Lane keeping assist won't switch on.
(In fact none of the switches on that stalk illuminate and there are no error messages.)
4. Traffic sign recognition doesn't work.

Software is 2.1.0a

I was advised by the Experience Centre to send an email listing the problems but as yet haven't received a reply.

The display shows 4K 2 bars with the letter R along side it.

Do you think all these issues could be software related?

Should I wait for someone from technical to contact me or should I just contact my local dealer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Similar here in a Jaguar I Pace from Dec 2020. Cannot create a profile any more. Entering a name, and pressing next doesn’t do anything.

Tried rebooting the unit, holding the power button 20 secs.

Also tried doing a reset of the unit.

Updated to the latest OS as of yesterday, still no luck.

made Sure the car data is working, and no Wifi or mobile phone data is connected.

is there a support line at Jaguar that might be able to help? Hoping to get it working without handing thecar back to the dealer again.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts