Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 22nd 2022

Afternoon all…
Has anyone had experience of using Jaguar Assistance in Europe? I’m travelling in August to France and Italy and our car will be under warranty at the time. I will be driving the vehicle as a registered insured named driver for the owner who will be flying to the destination. I was wondering if this would make any difference if needing to use Jaguar Assistance (courtesy car, onward travel, hotel etc…) and if any one had any experience…

Also has anyone used the charges at Eurotunnel? Cost, Charging speed, ease of use?

Thank you

·
Registered
42 Posts
June 22nd 2022

Afternoon all…
Has anyone had experience of using Jaguar Assistance in Europe? I’m travelling in August to France and Italy and our car will be under warranty at the time. I will be driving the vehicle as a registered insured named driver for the owner who will be flying to the destination. I was wondering if this would make any difference if needing to use Jaguar Assistance (courtesy car, onward travel, hotel etc…) and if any one had any experience…

Also has anyone used the charges at Eurotunnel? Cost, Charging speed, ease of use?

Thank you
June 22nd 2022

Afternoon all…

Thank you
I’m just doing that and will post in the next day or so. I think Eurotunnel is free charging.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts