Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Jjohnfuller1 said:
Do road trip from perth o tyndrum yesterday - tried 3 ccs chargers at Crianlarich, Green Welly stop and Food shop - no fast charge at any despite resets and multiple tries - when will this stop !
Green welly stop surprises me as a couple of us have had no problems there at all. Not sure why that could be? I assume your car is working fine on InstaVolt and polar?

Having failed to get Ecotricity points to work with my iPace, one of their staff tells me they have a problem specifically with iPace's. They said Jaguar were working with them on it. What progress has been made? Or ... are we to try the immediate lock suggestion on the Forum? :?:

Neilxm said:
Having failed to get Ecotricity points to work with my iPace, one of their staff tells me they have a problem specifically with iPace's. They said Jaguar were working with them on it. What progress has been made? Or ... are we to try the immediate lock suggestion on the Forum? :?:
I received the same email from Ecotricity two months ago, so don't hold your breath. :cry:

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.