Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Car have got their hands on the I-Pace concept and have taken it for a quick drive...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

"We're about halfway through the development work of the production car," says Shaw, "and we're on time & on track to deliver against our original promises. That means we're about six weeks away from having the first 'VP' prototypes (the first mules in what's approaching a final specification) to work on."

[\quote]

Read more: http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/concept-cars/jaguar-i-pace-first-drive-electric-suv-concept

Attachments

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jaguar i-Pace concept car (2017) review - Car Magazine

Outerwear Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

In concept form, at least, the Jaguar i-Pace is a very compelling car, and crucially, one that does feel authentically Jaguar-y.

The snub-nose, cab-forward silhouette is unique for an SUV yet still very much recognisable as a Jag, there really is a surprising amount of space inside, and some beautiful details in the cabin. Many of the more expressive bits of the interior will be toned down, but hopefully not quite to the same extent as the CX-17 cabin was for the F-Pace.

We'll judge the production car on its own merits, but on first acquaintance the i-Pace recipe feels a promising, and desirable, enough one to give leading-edge users second thoughts about that Tesla Model X order - and to sway future customers from Audi's upcoming Q6 e-tron and Mercedes' EQC. Let's wait and see.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts