Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • The I-PACE Concept previews Jaguar's first-ever electric vehicle
  • The production version will be revealed in late 2017 and will hit the road in 2018
  • I-PACE Concept is an electric performance SUV with a bold, cab-forward design that combines a supercar silhouette with sports car performance and five-seater SUV versatility
  • With a predicted range of more than 500km on the NEDC cycle (more than 220 miles EPA), drivers with the average daily commute will only need to recharge the vehicle once a week
  • A new electric vehicle architecture enabled Jaguar's designers and engineers to tear up the rule book on usability
  • Occupies less road space than conventional mid-size SUVs yet offers more room for passengers and luggage than models in the segment above
  • Optimised aerodynamics deliver a low drag coefficient of just 0.29 and inspired new design features that embody the vehicle's power and performance
  • The interior has cutting-edge technology and premium materials, showcasing Jaguar's vision for electric luxury while preserving beautiful detailing and British craftsmanship
  • Lightweight slimline seats and a 'Sports Command' driving position provide a sports car-like sense of connection with the road
  • Electric motors at the front and rear axles generate a combined output of 400PS and 700Nm of instant torque, delivering sports car acceleration and the all-weather, all-surface benefits of all-wheel drive
  • The low centre of gravity combined with sophisticated double wishbone front and Integral Link rear suspension delivers Jaguar ride and handling with outstanding refinement
  • Blend of touchscreens, capacitive switches and tactile analogue controls helps drivers to manage in-car information more intuitively

Land vehicle Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know if it will be possible to equip with a tow bar? And what type of charge plug are they intending, type 2 i guess for standard charge but do we know for quick charging what type?

Cheers
Uno

·
Registered
2 Posts
Makes no difference to performance with tow bar fitted. I have a performance hybrid with tow bar fitted. It is still fast and fun to drive with the ability to tow a trailer if I need to. Very handy. I know towing anything and/or having passengers has a negative effect on range. Having a tow bar gives me options and Jaguar another sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.