Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "Jaguar iGuide" app (Android in my case, I assume iOS too) used to be just E-Pace, but now it is has the full I-Pace Owners' Manual, FAQ, and a nifty "Warning Lamps" section so you can see what dashboard displays might mean, and a really impressive "Visual Search" feature. First look through it leaves me very impressed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, S8 and TAB S2. The App store says that iGuide is not compatible with any of my devices.

Is it just me or has Jaguar never heard of Samsung?

Does anyone have information on what Android devices iGuide does work?

And yes, I know, iPhone, but ...

·
Registered
478 Posts
scm said:
Useful if you have E-Pace or i-Pace, nothing else covered.
I'm only interested in the I-Pace; thats why I'm here ;)
The app works very well on my Samsung S9. The first time I selected the app for several weeks it updated automatically - perhaps those of you for whom it is not working had a problem with internet access and your phone was unable to update when you tried it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well that's just weird.

The App Store is supposed to show why the App is incompatible but all it shows for me is a list of my devices with x's. Click on a device and nothing.

What's stranger is that I can find the iGuide App on the web App Store if I search using Firefox on the PC. However, using Chrome or Edge, I can't even find the App at all.

I can only think that it's Region Blocked, but why would they do that? The I-Pace is already here in Aus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts