Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V1 of the app has been decommissioned, when you open the app you get instructions to download V2.
The iOS V2 update, made available today promises, amongst other features, Vehicle Lock Reminder and Send to Car of routing, neither of which appear to be available in the update?

Font Screenshot Number Terrestrial plant Document

Font Screenshot Number Darkness Monochrome photography

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For what it is worth I am using V2 on iOS and it does send lock reminders and security notices. It does not allow sending of routes to the car and I would love to be able to set charging targets.

Is is OK but not great overall.
Interesting that you have the lock reminder, where exactly in the settings is it? or is it MY dependent?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would seem to be region dependent, as here in Norway we see the same as you describe. Believe this is the so-called "Guardian Mode" available in the UK (and maybe other territories).
You are probably right. The release notes indicate certain features as being Vehicle Specification (not MY) and Market Dependent( *). Why would Vehicle Lock Reminder and Send to Car be Market Dependent?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indeed, the Vehicle Lock Reminders and Guardian Mode buttons are not available in my version (2.10.1) of the app.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts