Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Jaguar 's PATHETIC Colour Selection

14K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  anupanu 
#1 ·
Why on earth are YOU not providing a desirable range of colours for the i-Pace. - e.g. a choice of Greens and Blues, In these times, with URGENT need for environmental action, to not promote at least a couple of GREEN colour choices is absurd (Band-Wagon Overtakes i-Pace)!
Mind you, the choice of colours for All European Car Manufacturers is Dull Dull Dull and green seems especially rare!
Maybe someone needs to start an owners pressure group!!!

#28 ·
My last two cars (an XF and F-Pace were both in British Racing Green and looked brilliant). When I came to trade them in the salesmen commented both times that the green was very easy to sell. In fact when my F-Pace was delivered the sales manager changed the colour of the car he had on order to green.

I lost count of the number of positive comments about BRG - such as "That's the colour that Jaguars are supposed to be" - the equivalent of 'a Ferrari needs to be red'. Such a pity that the I-Pace isn't available in BRG. However, I'm VERY happy with my caesium blue and if BR Green had been available my wife would have insisted on BRG it so at least I had a chance to try a different colour. But what a poor selection!

#29 ·
Tophe74 said:
Yes if u want real red, Firenze red is better.
I have Firenze Red as a poor substitute. I wanted a Jaguar Sherwood Green (also known as Racing Green).

#30 ·
I am in the market for a Racing Green of some sort, the F1 Racing Green Jaguar used, which was lighter than usual as 'it looks darker at speed' apparently.
Obviously no chance apart from wrapping, but interestingly cars available from stock via lease are black or white, so much for them being in demand!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.