Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! So I am new to the Forum, having taken delivery of my I-Pace last Thursday - a day late because of the same registration issue that prevented another user receiving his car last Wednesday. My dealer did not hold the car back from me on Thursday, but I had been told that my car had been held up at the factory for "reasons unknown".

I have had the car for a week. Only two issues with it: an occasional rattle from in front of the driver, and data usage - about 500Mb per week!

Anyone got any idea what it is doing with that data???

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Jilf said:
Hello! So I am new to the Forum, having taken delivery of my I-Pace last Thursday - a day late because of the same registration issue that prevented another user receiving his car last Wednesday. My dealer did not hold the car back from me on Thursday, but I had been told that my car had been held up at the factory for "reasons unknown".

I have had the car for a week. Only two issues with it: an occasional rattle from in front of the driver, and data usage - about 500Mb per week!

Anyone got any idea what it is doing with that data???
Welcome to the Forum and CONGRATULATIONS on having your I-pace delivered.

The data consumption could be various - the dealer told me that various functions were not available without that data card include live traffic information, google like destination search but also OTA updates. So there could be a lot of background consumption of data without using purposely using it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tophe74 said:
U can chose wich data the car will use in the settings and it shows the amount of data that I ll use from low to high.
Thank you! I cannot see that choice on screen but I will keep looking. I didn't have the hotspot on after all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts