Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's nice. I'm curious about the Tan Dash if it's available. What I saw from the white one in Geneva was not very much. We couldn't get in that car. Well, have a nice view.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures in the following Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/trws94tnn5kevl0/AADsPbYW3g0wYfbgNKShQJ3va?dl=0

It's definitely a looker, nice and spacious interior, also in the back. Our biggest concern was the available space for the kids feet in the middle seat, but I can fit my size 43 shoes without problem.

There were some interior flaws, like flimsy plastic knobs and controls but probably/hopefully caused by the fact that it was a pre-production model.

18" wheels as fitted on the S model would definitely be too small for this car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing the photos of your I-Pace viewing today, some great views there :)

One thing I am slightly disappointed with is how the blanked-out solid main grille at the front looks - a bit cheap and plastic!
I think it's a real shame they couldn't supply the car with a proper grille, like on the conventional F-Pace radiator grille for example, then perhaps with a separate dark blanking plate situated behind that to hide all the electrical wizardry stuff from view :cry:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was the grille with the gloss black trim. I get what you're saying. In real life (I think) its not as bad as on photos due to the way it reflects. Lighting in this location of this pop-up store was also suboptimal with dimmed lights and a black ceiling.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Been also in Amsterdam today. I-Pace is much more beautiful and bigger in real life than it seems on photos or videos. I-Pace in Amsterdam has almost the same config as I've ordered two weeks ago. Made the right choice! I am looking forward to my first ride.

G

·
fox_nl said:
There were some interior flaws, like flimsy plastic knobs and controls but probably/hopefully caused by the fact that it was a pre-production model.
Go look at a Range Rover Velar ... it's the same screen and noobs straight out that. If the same then you know ... if not then they should improve to the same as a Velar

·
Registered
4 Posts
fox_nl said:
Pictures in the following Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/trws94tnn5kevl0/AADsPbYW3g0wYfbgNKShQJ3va?dl=0

It's definitely a looker, nice and spacious interior, also in the back. Our biggest concern was the available space for the kids feet in the middle seat, but I can fit my size 43 shoes without problem.

18" wheels as fitted on the S model would definitely be too small for this car.
Thank you for really good pictures of the I-Pace. Give a good understanding of the car and not at least how beautiful it is! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts