Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out driving yesterday evening and roughly 15 mins into journey and the music through wired CarPlay just stopped. Unplugged my device and it played fine through its own speakers. Continued journey and noticed the headlights which had until that point been adjusting constantly for oncoming traffic had stopped doing their thing. Then I tried to switch on DAB but zero response from screen.

Worried that more things would stop working, I pulled over and rebooted PIVI by holding audio button for around 10 seconds then all was fine.

Less than a week into a brand new car and I am wondering if this is ”normal” for an I-Pace, or if I should be taking it in for a closer look.

I also have the problem where Pivi 3.0 downloads but refuses to install.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same issue here after 1 week of buying.... Got resolved after restart.... However, now in garage for bigger issue with heater... HSE MY22

·
Registered
727 Posts
No idea about the Apple play and screen but for the Auto headlights you probably touched the stalk accidentally which cancels the “Auto”

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same issue here after 1 week of buying.... Got resolved after restart.... However, now in garage for bigger issue with heater... HSE MY22
mine is going in on Friday for a long list of glitches - 1 month old

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quick update, multiple updates / patches applied today at dealer. Surprising considering the car was built in November but the guy said several components had recommended updates for known issues. Part on back order for the charging flap that is reporting open when closed, but otherwise let’s see if we’ve fixed some bugs 🤞

·
Registered
19 Posts
7 weeks into ownership, and finally this week started using my car in anger (commute to client site). I have noticed over the last few days, first thing in the morning (7am), the AHBA doesn’t start working until approx 30 minutes into the journey - no issues on the evening return journey.

Putting it down to the car not liking the current cold mornings, at the moment, and takes a while for everything to ‘fire up’. Will monitor next week, as car booked in the following week for duff shock absorber since delivery, and mention it then.

Reactions: paul_h
1 - 6 of 6 Posts