Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening Folks,
There used to be an option to turn on Low Power Mode automatically at either 40,30, 20%. Cannot seem to find that on the touchscreen since the updates.
Now if I press the LPM on EV its askes to switch off or not.
Any ideas or suggestions please?
Many thanks,

·
Registered
206 Posts
nipri said:
Evening Folks,
There used to be an option to turn on Low Power Mode automatically at either 40,30, 20%. Cannot seem to find that on the touchscreen since the updates.
Now if I press the LPM on EV its askes to switch off or not.
Any ideas or suggestions please?
Many thanks,
Open My EV. You get the I-Pace graphic with the SoC percentage across it in green. Swipe it to the left.

You get a new graphic of the car dynamically showing the wheels rotating forwards or backwards to indicate power usage or regeneration.

In the bottom right area of the screen you will find the low power button.

I haven't actually tried pressing it, and maybe you already know how to reach this screen. So apologies if you do.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mikew,
Thank you for the reply.
When you do that on your car do the options of turning the car to low mode automatically either at 20,30,40% come up. It used to in mine but no more😪.
Warm regards.

·
Registered
206 Posts
nipri said:
Hi Mikew,
Thank you for the reply.
When you do that on your car do the options of turning the car to low mode automatically either at 20,30,40% come up. It used to in mine but no more😪.
Warm regards.
Sorry nipri, I was editing my reply to improve it as you replied... I haven't tested what the button does yet.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem. Please let me know the results once you have tried. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I will of course, but have you come across this screen before... with the rotating wheels?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes from day 1.
It's just the option has disappeared which thought was a cool idea. Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Okay great... I only found it by accident!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts