Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running a Macan Turbo for the last two years. Just in the process of selling it, having taken delivery of a BMW i3. Seems to me that the i-Pace is a perfect blend of the two, which makes it my perfect daily driver. Paid a deposit to be first in the queue at my local dealer.

I've been an early adopter with both Jaguar and Range Rover cars before (XF SV8 and RR Sport 4.4 V8) and the cars have been very reliable. Confident i-Pace will be a winner out of the box. Great to see UK manufacturing producing world-class cars.

Reckon the i-Pace and other electric cars being launched by the major car manufacturers will soon outpace Tesla and consign them to history. Can't wait for delivery in 2018!

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Welcome along,
Tesla have a following similar to Apple, if they can get their mass production sorted they will be on to a winner, however I just can't see them doing it and eventually the main brands - Jag, BMW, Audi, VW will out pace and out sell them.

I want Jag to do well with this, it supports UK jobs and the economy so I do hope they outsell Tesla!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts