Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
261 - 269 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine was upgraded from 15.2 to 19.2 yesterday. ADB is still working and it has fixed a number of other issues including forgetting passwords for wifi and navigation, the app reporting accurate information, etc.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks both,
I'll phone the dealer and get them to push 19.2 OTA since that seems to iron out most of the final wrinkles in the software.
Probably not till after Xmas though, can't see them getting a lot of productive work done today somehow, not if my own memories of Xmas eve at work are anything to go by (3hr liquid lunch iirc)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please advise what can be wrong in my situation?
MY21,Premium LED lights with Auto High Beam assist.
When I select Auto High Beam in car settings menu, the switch gets deactivated automatically all the time.
In my dashboard I have no settings related to AHBA.

Auto light works normally though.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's what my MY21 SE was doing before the Pivi Pro 3.0.0 update.
Since the update it will allow me to turn on AHBA in the (centre screen) settings menu. And it works.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@RichT,
How did you update to PiviPro 3.0.0?
My MY21 S is on 2.0.8pax3 version. Whenever I manually check for update, it says I have the latest version.
Should I push dealer to help?

·
Registered
150 Posts
The PiviPro 3.0.0 update just arrived on the car a few weeks after it was announced.
For the first 6 months I had the car there were no updates (and some odd behaviour of the screens/controls).
Then maybe 3 or 4 updates before finally PiviPro 3.0.0.
I think it would certainly be worth asking your dealer about the update schedule.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@RichT
My car is from Germany, and I am in Ukraine, where dealers do not eagerly support cars from non-local market. So they said I should enroll for the Service and they would make expertise about this particular problem, make diagnosis, and then maybe... send a request to Jag to push update for the car. What an old-schoolish approach.. They never heard about the FW schedule, said - you could just wait things out.
I wonder if there is a Jaguar contact I could ask for a remote FW pushing to my VIN.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Consistently inconsistent... that's what JLR does.
I have an HSE and there are occasions when the light does not dance even when it is dark enough and I am fast enough... However it does come back, sometimes after switching the lights off and then back on, and at other times only after restarting the car!
Btw, please note that the cameras in front of the car should be clean so that it can see what is in front to make the lights dance!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
It's very easy to accidentally turn off the auto high beam for instance when flashing oncoming motorists.

If this happens you need to push the light stalk forward twice in rapid succession to restore high beam assist.

261 - 269 of 269 Posts