Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So despite having my order submitted a couple of weeks back (via a company leasing firm) I've been told that my build and delivery dates are unknown as all 'Model Year 19' build slots have been filled and the 'Model Year 20' slots are yet to be released.

Does this ring true with folks ordering directly from the dealers in the last few days? Or am I back of the queue due to going through the leasing firm? Also, other than software updates, any thoughts on potential differences between the two model years??

Cheers,

FG.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Having ordered very similar spec as yours 2 weeks ago, I also have no precise delivery date so far. But it is quite normal that vehicles delivered in 2nd half of the year belongs to next model year and this shall be generally very good news, as we can hope for 3p in-car charger and other significant improvements...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
FunkyGibbon said:
So despite having my order submitted a couple of weeks back (via a company leasing firm) I've been told that my build and delivery dates are unknown as all 'Model Year 19' build slots have been filled and the 'Model Year 20' slots are yet to be released.

Does this ring true with folks ordering directly from the dealers in the last few days? Or am I back of the queue due to going through the leasing firm? Also, other than software updates, any thoughts on potential differences between the two model years??

Cheers,

FG.
I started a thread specifically about this a few weeks ago, mentioning that all future models would be MY20 and what the changes and prices would be. Just do a search for MY20

Edit, here it is https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=489&hilit=my20

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both for responding.

ChrisMc, thanks for the link, I'll continue the question there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts