Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

First post here but thank you all - the forum was very handy while deciding to order.

I placed an order for an SE with various extras in October and was told at the time that MY19 was pretty much exhausted and that my order would likely be MY20. I spec'd it using the MY19 tool on the website but was expecting a few changes down the line.

I have now got a delivery date in week 1 March on an MY19 vehicle... Im wondering if that is a good or bad thing! Is there a feeling that a bunch of bugs are being ironed out in MY20 or is it just cosmetics. Appreciate that we might just not know but just thought id see what people thought! Any significant changed like 3ph charging likely?

Thanks!

Ian

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wow, thats a good delivery turnaround! I doubt there will be any major changes, not seen anything major on forums. No doubt some small changes and of course mention of price rises/included winter pack.
Any technology is immediately out of date as soon as you buy it so I wouldn't worry about it and be glad you will be seeing the car soon and whilst its very exclusive.
Ordered mine early November and still no delivery slot. Some people have said might be released for MY20 in the next week but if it takes 9 months then everyone will be asking what will be new on MY21 before I get mine :p .

·
Registered
126 Posts
According to other forum member:
"Seems the MY20 configurator on the UK site is now live. A few changes.
No more First Edition
Cold Package is now standard
You can now order Photon Red as an up charge color".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.