Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I decide if I have a fault or not, I just need to confirm if I'm doing the right things.

So, I'm trying to set my forward sensors to be automatically on (under 6mph) as per the manual, however I can't seem to get into the menu shown in the parking aid section.
When I press either the parking aid, or parking assist icons the led flashes a couple of times and then goes out.
I've been in every menu I can find but to no avail, and now I have no audible tones in reverse either (although reversing camera is still operational)

Is it possible I have inadvertently switched something off, and can someone run me step by step (I.e. do I need to be in ready mode or ignition only, and do I need to be in D, R, P etc) on how I should access this menus and the settings?

Incidentally, all sensors all clean and not obstructed.

Thanks for any guidance.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, my dealer resolved the issue for me, so just in case someone else is looking for the answer; you drive forward close to an obstacle and, with the car in drive, press the parking sensor button and this will bring up the sensor menu on the main screen and you can select automatic PDC so that your forward sensors are "always active "

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crazy really, they went to the trouble of making a video of the menu screen but failed to tell you how to access it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.