Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Gdank said:
Please post your new car's here so we can all enjoy them!
Sure :D hope to be able to do that in 40 days :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I collected my photon red FE today. Firstly, the colour is amazing. It really stands out. I couldn't be happier with the choice. The experience is a bit overwhelming. There is so much information to take in. It will take me days or even weeks to get the hang of everything. First impression is that the driving experience is very good.

I will pass on my impressions over the next few days or weeks. The most important point I picked up, and which I have not seen mentioned anywhere (apologies if I have missed it), is that the i pace can be charged to 100% every day without damaging the battery. This is in contrast I believe to some other evs where the advice is to charge to 100% only in exceptional circumstances.

As far as my kids are concerned, the coolest feature is the illumation on the ground when the car is opened, saying 'jaguar'. Childish I know but I like it too ☺

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats Robert! Enjoy your special car. Looking forward reading your findings soon.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Echo the congrats Robert. One thing I'd love to know is if they have fixed the 'issue' mentioned on several videos where the car has to be locked to charge. I don't want to have to stand outside my car whilst it is charging.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Robert said:
All seems good to me. I just tried it and you can sit in the car while it's charging with infotainment on. So nothing to worry about here.
That is brilliant news - keep real life experience updates coming please.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Robert said:
All seems good to me. I just tried it and you can sit in the car while it's charging with infotainment on. So nothing to worry about here.
Thanks Robert that is great to hear.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Very nice, is that Photon Red?

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.