Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

New iPace and InControl setup issues

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  CRC@Jaguar 
#1 ·
Hi I've been hankering after an ipace for a few months...then came lockdown.

I finally bought one 2 weeks ago and it's brilliant.

However....getting the account and InControl setup has been a disaster....

I'm in software so i understand things don't always go right...but the registration won't let me add a the car to my account as it says it's registered to someone else... yet, the dealership assures me it's showing on the system as registered to me. I've tried setting up a new account...same problem.

I'm going round in circles.

I have dropped a couple of emails to Customer Relations, but no one has replied!

Help!

#2 ·
If I remember correctly,your initial communication to set up the account must be done via a device connected to the vehicle's WiFi hot spot. After the first logon and connection, then you can use any connection.

#4 ·
Thanks El Bocko

After a bit of fiddling around with SIMS's, connecting to the hotspot and we're off!

InControl and Remote app now working.

Although...still not sure if it was Jaguar back office that fell in line, or doing what you suggested 😂

Anyway. Happy it works..

#5 ·
Iflysolo said:
Thanks El Bocko

After a bit of fiddling around with SIMS's, connecting to the hotspot and we're off!

InControl and Remote app now working.

Although...still not sure if it was Jaguar back office that fell in line, or doing what you suggested 😂

Anyway. Happy it works..
Good Morning Iflysolo,

Thank you for your post, and your patience in waiting for a response.

Should you require any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.