Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered mine in September so delivery is March onwards.
I got the lovely blue one. It is nearly the same colour as my Triumph Trophy SE Motorcycle.
I have an Outlander PHEV (15 plate) and really enjoy driving on Battery. I have a small PV system at home so most of my driving will not cost me much at all.
I loved the test drive I did in the I-Pace. I did it a day after testing a Model S. There really is no comparison. I didn't like the minimalistic interior and despite 40+ years in the IT Industry, I thought that doing almost everything through the screen was just wrong.
I can't wait for my I-Pace to arrive.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Sammy,
Many congratulations &:
Welcome to this fabulous I Pace forum which I personally have learnt a lot.
I absolutely love my I Pace & may it continue for years.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations Sammy
I totally agree with nipri on both the forum and the car

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi
I am envious of your colour choice. I viewed a Caesium Blue in the flesh yesterday at Goodwood and it is absolutely the best colour for the car (obv. my opinion) - the sunshine was glancing off the panels beautifully.
Irritated that the First Edition doesn't come in the blue - but First World First Edition problems...
I agree with your view of being distracted by too much data on the large 'out of driving view line' screen.
If you are choosing the HUD system then it is brilliant - while driving it normally displays just the road speed limit and your current speed - but if you are approaching a turning (when using sat nav) it also pushes the instruction up to the HUD as well.
Love this car.
Richard

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
maldives9 said:
Hi
I am envious of your colour choice. I viewed a Caesium Blue in the flesh yesterday at Goodwood and it is absolutely the best colour for the car (obv. my opinion) - the sunshine was glancing off the panels beautifully.
Irritated that the First Edition doesn't come in the blue - but First World First Edition problems...
I agree with your view of being distracted by too much data on the large 'out of driving view line' screen.
If you are choosing the HUD system then it is brilliant - while driving it normally displays just the road speed limit and your current speed - but if you are approaching a turning (when using sat nav) it also pushes the instruction up to the HUD as well.
Love this car.
Richard
Could not agree more both on Caesium Blue and HUD. The configurator doesn't do Caesium blue justice, it looks way better in real life. I initially picked Firenze Red but having seen the blue demo car at dealer I changed my order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.