Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading many of the posts on this forum over the course of the last few months and they are hugely beneficial in what to expect when I eventually receive my new I-Pace 22 year model with quite a number if extras. It was originally due in September, then due into the dealership on the 1st October and when I called on the 30th September I was told that it had been delayed by a further month. Apparently it is now due off the production line this week. How exciting is that! Communication by the dealer could have been better, but in a recent Auto Express survey Jaguar dealers did come 20th out of 21. Land Rover were last. Portche were no 1. Nonetheless I am really looking forward to taking delivery. The test drive was stunning. By the way I do like the appearance of the new forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I hope you don’t have to wait too long now. I’m still waiting to use the snow/ice mode, hoping for a bad winter

·
Registered
204 Posts
Snow ice mode was fantastic last winter. Effortlessly got to work in All Season 18" tyres that would have been impossible in my Jag XF with Winter tyres. In fact most of time the ASPC hill/slippy conditions "cruise control" hardly needed

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have been reading many of the posts on this forum over the course of the last few months and they are hugely beneficial in what to expect when I eventually receive my new I-Pace 22 year model with quite a number if extras. It was originally due in September, then due into the dealership on the 1st October and when I called on the 30th September I was told that it had been delayed by a further month. Apparently it is now due off the production line this week. How exciting is that! Communication by the dealer could have been better, but in a recent Auto Express survey Jaguar dealers did come 20th out of 21. Land Rover were last. Portche were no 1. Nonetheless I am really looking forward to taking delivery. The test drive was stunning. By the way I do like the appearance of the new forum.
Bearing in mind that the dealer groups sell other brands as well, that terrible rating reflects how bad the backup from JLR is, they can’t fix cars if there are no parts or technical backup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts