Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a wrestle between the heart and the head, my Morgan Plus 4 was swapped for the IPace. Silver SE on a 20 plate. No soft top, but the panoramic roof is brilliant. So far, no regrets, it seemed the right time. Great to drive, excellent build quality and once PodPoint get their act together, charging will be a lot faster. Some very helpful discussions here. 馃憤

Registered
After a wrestle between the heart and the head, my Morgan Plus 4 was swapped for the IPace.
Interesting how, for you, the i-Pace was the "head" choice.
For most of us, it was the other way around, the i-Pace was the clear "heart" choice, with the "head" choice being something either cheaper, or more reliable, or more efficient etc.

So when I started reading that sentence, I thought, ""Ahh, there goes another". But I was surprised! :)

P.S. Welcome!

Registered
oh NO! NOT THE MORGAN PLUS 4.. actually huh.. I understand: the ipace is actually a car whilst the Morgan is an inflation-proof investment that's a BLAST to drive.. 'cause at 70 mph it feels like you are doing 100mph.. whereas the iPace is the other way round. Happy days.. both are great cars from alternative realities.. you are blessed to have experienced both.

Reactions: Ian R Dales
1 - 4 of 4 Posts