Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Paul and I am currently living in the Netherlands. I am looking for a new company car and want to drive full electric. Now I am driving a Chevy Volt, so I am used to drive electric, at least for the first 60 km. Recently my lease budget has increased. So I thought that it would be easy to get the Chevy Bolt-EV, which would be Opel Ampera-e in Europe. I do not really want to drive an Opel, but it is the only full electric with enough range, at least I thought so. I turned out that the Amprea-e is so low in lease rates, that HR said no, it is to low for your grade :cry:

Very disappointed I went out looking for some nice diesel cars. And for the first time in my life I considered a Jaguar. Arranged a test drive in an XF, and only then I learned about the i pace. I was immediately sold, although I have 2 concerns. First the seat, fixed headrests could be very uncomfortable for tall people like me (2.0m). Secondly the lease rates. I hope to learn more here. Also the local dealer promised me to inform me as soon as they know more.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome phsdv

There seems to be no new news on the I-Pace, although we have the basic possible facts.
There is a lot more noise about the E-Pace, which has me a bit worried, as you'd expect Jaguar to be pushing their new tech.
Maybe they just want to get rid of the old tech first :)

I think in September we'll learn things like, official price, charge port, other options and importantly whether they have bought into any charging networks!

With the range they claim 500k I would like to use it for longer journeys but you need infrastructure at the destination for that to work.

Patience is the name of the game with new EVs, it'll be like buses wait for ages then two come!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The interior in the concept car is not final. The seats will be similar to other Jaguars, rear seats will be foldable.

Price and options will be available in Q1 or Q2 2018 (got this information at the Jaguar I-Pace VIP preview event)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts