Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has happened now two times in a row. The car not being preconditioned as programmed for 5:50am in the morning. Bummer, especially in temperatures below 4 degrees Celcius. Both the car and the phone app displayed the programmed time and the charching cable was attached correctly, but it didn't start.

Anyone else came across this issue? The next software bug?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Same for me 2nd morning it doesn't precindition. (But without be pluged) wich was working before).
Happed since I deactivated it in the remote app then reactivated it. I ll try from in the car settings for tomorrow.

·
Registered
273 Posts
It worked first time when I did it from the car. Now I've set up a regular precondition from the app and it hasn't worked since. I'll try again from the car.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Same here, works if keyed in in the car, not with the app.
Car goes back to the shop tmrw to fix the windshield liquid as it ended all on my garage floor, so big leaking. Will ask them about the preconditioning.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I read in a JLR service bulletin (from Topix) that this will be fixed in a software update that is expected to be released in January.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.