Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure I've seen this before but here is quite a high resolution photo of a "S" spec car with (I think) standard lights and wheels.
As it looks like a Demo day hopefully there will be some more photos of the interior later on. …… mind you on reflection it does look like it has Premium Metallic Paint!

Its the 3rd Photo down the page.

https://imagazine.pl/2018/07/15/jaguar-i-pace-szach-i-mat-panie-elon/

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
If it was in Firenze Red it would be my car - really wish I had the budget for 20" wheels that looks so much better. The headlights I do not really care - both are LED lights so doubt I would be short of visibility.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jelle v/d Meer said:
If it was in Firenze Red it would be my car - really wish I had the budget for 20" wheels that looks so much better. The headlights I do not really car - both are LED lights so doubt I would be short of visibility.
I wish I wouldn't have the luxtec interior. Looks really bad in the pic..

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
r0bs0n said:
Guess I should be happy I did have budget for that upgrade to real leather (with mandatory electric chairs and mirrors) including drive pack.

·
Registered
233 Posts
r0bs0n said:
In which pic is the Luxtec interior visible?

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I now get curious. Visited the JLR dealer yesterday and they showed me an A4 sized sample of leather and A4 sized sample of Luxtec. It almost looked similar, maybe a bit less "soft" if you bend it. Based on those samples, I was quite happy that I kept it with the Luxtec and didn't (and couldn't) spend the extra money on an upgrade. It really looked nice to me. Hope this picture is either a different fabric or the lighting/photoshop made it look worse ;-)

·
Registered
148 Posts
r0bs0n said:
MartijnEV said:
r0bs0n said:
In which pic is the Luxtec interior visible?
https://imagazine.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_3459.jpeg

If you zoom in on the seat you can see that it doesn't even remotely look like leather.. I can't see how they can sell this as a leatherette though?
I think that picture is not from the Luxtec, because there are white sewing lines on the dashboard, and if I'm not wrong, that's only for leather versions.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PAGE7 said:
I think that picture is not from the Luxtec, because there are white sewing lines on the dashboard, and if I'm not wrong, that's only for leather versions.
I think you are right, the white stiching is Extended Leather and I think you can only get that with Heated/ Cooled Windsor Leather (hence the holes) - thats certainly the case in the UK.

So I don't think you are able to get Luxtec and extended leather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts