Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..

That has to be the most expensive cup of “Free” coffee I’ve ever had. Popped into my local dealer for a look round and came out with an ipace 😳

Went for a one owner HSE in Corris Grey and against my better judgement the 22’s (note to self don’t let your 17 year old self have as much say in these things in future 😂)

Roll on Friday 🤪

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Get some good sleeps, then enjoy it. Pictures when available?

·
Registered
157 Posts
The 22s are great. Don't sweat it. They make the car look awesome! (I've noticed other car passengers having good old gawk when the traffic's moving slowly – which it always is these days).

Reactions: MrBeaker

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes… health to enjoy.

best cup of coffee you’ve had.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Excellent, welcome to the club; enjoy it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The used car market at the moment is crazy money, did you feel the same being a used buyer?
I sold my 9 month Q8 recently for new money. It was a no brainer!
Also waiting to get in IPace. Waiting very impatiently for new 😖 the wait is killing me.
The car on them wheels looks really well 👍
Hi all..

That has to be the most expensive cup of “Free” coffee I’ve ever had. Popped into my local dealer for a look round and came out with an ipace 😳

Went for a one owner HSE in Corris Grey and against my better judgement the 22’s (note to self don’t let your 17 year old self have as much say in these things in future 😂)

Roll on Friday 🤪

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The used car market at the moment is crazy money, did you feel the same being a used buyer?
Also waiting to get in IPace. Waiting very impatiently for new 😖 the wait is killing me.
I've come to terms with the fact i've overpaid somewhat for the car but at the moment I guess it's just the price you have to pay. I did look at buying new, great rates but it really annoys me that spec is being removed yet the price doesn't reflect - plus i'm far to impaitiant to be waiting 6+ months! 😄 Also going forward the reduced spec cars will start to filter into the second hand chain and soon i wouldn't be able to get the spec I wanted. 3 days and counting :)

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
What did you make of the Q8? I would really like a RSQ8 if I could bring myself to buy German although maybe not at current prices.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I bought a house once after going in to a show home for some free cheeky Champagne ;)

Reactions: MrBeaker

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Did the house have as many bugs as the IPace
It kinda did, it was my first and last ever experience buying a new build. At least when I first got in the iPace and turned it on it did not go bang, unlike the boiler in the house did at handover 😂

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great decision - you’re gonna love it! Just changed back to the 20” for the summer from the 18” - looks a lot better (black wheels) and barely noticing the difference in range/handling etc . I love this car and will keep it forever.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What did you make of the Q8? I would really like a RSQ8 if I could bring myself to buy German although maybe not at current prices.
Q8 was immense to be fair. Was special edition so big spec and big presence. Had it remapped so also good fun. Prefer my ipace HSE black because of the fun factor and also a good looking motor. RSQ8 will be very thirsty but a beast

1 - 20 of 20 Posts